TC 9-64 _________________________________________________________________________
1. Half-wave (Hertz) and quarter-wave (Marconi).
2. Coupling device, feeder, and antenna.
direction of the receiving set.
5. Current and voltage loops.
6. Current and voltage nodes.
8. Electric (E) field.
9. Circular polarization.
11. Less interference is experienced by man-made noise sources.
13. 73 ohms.
14. Anisotropic radiator.
15. Isotropic radiator.
16. Anisotropic radiator.
17. Dipole, doublet and Hertz.
19. Vertical plane.
20. The pattern would flatten.
21. To connect one end through a capacitor to the final output stage of the transmitter.
22 .A circular radiation pattern in the horizontal plane, or same as a half wave.
23. It is composed of a series of conductors arranged in a radial pattern and buried 1 to 2 feet
below the ground.
25. Folded dipole.
26. To produce desired phase relationship between connected elements.
27. Major lobes have the greatest amount of radiation.
29. As more elements are added, an unbalanced condition in the system occurs which impairs
30. By increasing the lengths of the elements of the array.