From Page 3
(2) Very good.
OJT is widely used in the military and elsewhere.
Lesson 29 evaluated a number of training programs as to their
validity. In addition, an important concept was introduced when discussing
simulator training, namely fidelity. Can you remember what this term refers
(1) The degree to which a simulator reproduces in
the training tasks the
behavioral processes that are necessary to perform a
job. Turn to Page 44.
(2) The degree to which a simulator represents
the real world of the
(3) Both of these answers are correct. Turn to Page
From Page 7
(2) Man's reasoning ability is not severely affected.
Return to Page 7.
From Page 70
(2) Well even half a flare would result in visual interference, we're
This answer was thought of but rejected because of that
A small laser beam projecting straight up might not
interfere, but it also might not be visible.
Another sensory modality is
more feasible. Return to Page 70.