From Page 36
You may have heard the slang term K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple, Stupid). This
really is a basic human factors principle.
What is the technical term
describing it and where can you find its definition?
(1) Simplicity of design, Paragraph 4.6. Turn to Page 33.
(2) Human engineering design, Paragraph 4.4. Turn to Page 57.
(3) Fail safe design, Paragraph 4.5. Turn to Page 87.
From Page 59
(1) This is a correct answer, but several others go with it.
Return to Page
59 and choose another answer.
From Page 18
(1) These are products of the demonstration and validation phase, but they
are not two stages in the acquisition process. Return to Page 18.
From Page 69
(1) Redesign falls outside of hazard analysis.
Return to Page 69.