16. The final step in processing is the ___________________________
of the recorded and evaluated information.
17. What are the three procedures usually employed to form a critical
judgment or an interpretation of evaluated material?________________________
18. Isolating significant elements of evaluated information is the
19. A hypothesis is formed when the elements of information and
other known facts are combined or_____________________________________
20. The final step in the interpretation process is the _______________
of meaning from the processed data.
of the following
important in the dissemination