(8) Enemy military or civilian installations within the area that may have a bearing in the
establishment and occupation of the position.
(9) Sites for the various defensive elements of the position.
(10) Sites for engineer dumps, parks, and other facilities, both during and after the construction of the
(11) Location, nature, and amounts of engineer construction materials within the area.
(12) Water point for use during the establishment and occupation of the position.
(13) Any special data needed in connection with the possible employment of nuclear weapons.