___________________________________________________ Principles of Transmission Lines
25. On an open-ended transmission line, the voltage is always zero at what distance from each
end of the line?
26. A nonresonant line is a line that has no standing waves of current and voltage on it and is
considered to be flat. Why is this true?
27. On an open line, the voltage and impedance are maximum at what points on the line?
28. At what point on an open-circuited RF line do voltage peaks occur?
29. What is the square of the voltage standing-wave ratio called?
30. What does VSWR measure?