From Page 88
(2) Well done. When working with new systems there are so many unanswered
questions that unless a good systems analysis is conducted, the probability
of developing a good system is quite low.
After systems analysis you learned about task analysis. In fact, we
thought it to be so important that two whole lessons were devoted to task
analysis. What was the aim of task analysis explained to be in Lesson 23?
(1) To provide information dealing with performance appraisal. Turn to Page
(2) To provide information that will aid in the design of the system. Turn
to Page 64.
(3) To provide information for five system components:
test and evaluation, manning, and workload. Turn to Page 56.
(4) To provide information that will aid in the test and evaluation phase.
Turn to Page 65.
From Page 61
(4) While it's true that sunglasses are used to reduce glare, there is
another answer that is more appropriate. Return to Page 61.
From Page 85
(2) Costing is quite flexible and often changing, so this cannot be the
correct answer. Return to page 85.