From Page 58
(1) You're quite right.
The acquisition cycle moves in just such a fashion.
OK, we've moved through the phases of acquisition from concept
exploration to production and deployment.
Now, let's talk about what's
involved in the process of systems analysis. In Lesson 22 we were exposed
to some of the common techniques used when conducting a systems analysis
(requirements analysis, functions analysis, task analysis).
some of the roadblocks you'll encounter were presented, as well as how to
Also, we discussed when the use of system analysis was most
Can you remember which of the following is the most important
use for systems analysis?
(1) To help modify traditional systems. Turn to Page 52.
(2) To aid in developing a new system. Turn to Page 97.
(3) To help test a prototype. Turn to Page 77.
(4) All of these answers are extremely important uses for systems analysis.
Turn to Page 28.
From Page 63
(1) The manpower and machinery costs that result from remaining ignorant on
the issue of information processing is severe.
However, other problems
result as well. Return to Page 63.