1. What is your entry in Block 2 of DA Form 1248? _____________________________________________
2. Which number is checked in Block 9 on DA Form 1248? _________________________________________
3. Which number is checked in Block 12b DA Form 1248? _________________________________________
4. In Section III of DA Form 1248, how many obstructions are listed? _________________________________
5. The mileage chart on the reverse side of DA Form 1248 should repeat the same symbol at points 1.3 and 5.5
kilometers from the starting point. Which of the symbols in figure 4-3 would be the correct one?
6. Which of the following represents the correct road classification formula to enter on the mileage chart on the
reverse side of DA Form 1248?
a. As 5.5/7.5 1 (8.0km) (OB)
c. Bs 5.5/7.5 1 (8.0km) (OB)
b. Ags 5.5/7.5 (8.0km )(OB)
d. Bs 5.6/7.5 (8.0km) (OB)
Second Requirement. Exercises 7 8, 9, 10 and 11 are concerned with the procedures and symbols used to
. From the situation described above, fill out
a Bridge Reconnaissance report,
DA Form 1249
4-4) to provide the detailed information needed on the two bridges along the route. The bridge described in par. f of
the situation is designated Bridge No. 1; the bridge described in par. g is Bridge No. 2.
7. What entry would you make in column 6 of DA Form 1249 for Bridge No. 1?
8. What entry would you make in column 7 of DA Form 1249 for Bridge No. 1?
9. In the column provided for additional information on DA Form 1249, what entry could you make, if any,
regarding the military load class of Bridge No. 1? _____________________________________________________