From Page 78
(1) You're right. We have only provided information on subsystem or system
reliability. We haven't conducted all HFE tests yet. Well, in a way, all
of these were right, but not enough to be considered the right answer. We
have touched on performance reliability, but only touched on it. More HFE
testing is needed to examine the man-machine interface in greater detail.
When we start talking about HFE tests, to what do you think we're
(1) Personnel qualification tests. Turn to Page 19.
(2) Personnel selection testing. Turn to Page 21.
(3) Neither of these is correct. Turn to Page 9.
From Page 8
(1) Exhaust fumes could be the problem, but what about vibration?
to Page 8.
From Page 76
(1) It may be easier to evaluate a system using a mock-up, but there are
other ways of doing it. Return to Page 76.