From Page 97
(3) You're right. Task analysis provides information concerning these five
Also, in Lessons 23 and 24, we discussed some major problems in the
field of task analysis. What is the primary problem in this area?
(1) Having a standardized definition of what a task is. Turn to Page 85.
(2) Constructing adequate task inventories. Turn to Page 53.
(3) Determining human performance requirements. Turn to Page 58.
(4) All of these are the primary problem area in task analysis.
From Page 9
(2) True, but not only this area contributes to poor performance.
From Page 34
(3) At speeds of 35 mph we wouldn't expect to have any G-force effects,
would we? Return to Page 34.