From Page 1
(1) It sets forth DOD policy for integrating human factors engineering
throughout a major revision of any materiel system. Turn to Page 51.
(2) It sets forth Army policy for integrating human factors engineering
throughout the materiel acquisition cycle. Turn to Page 28.
From Page 9
(1) True, but not only this area contributes to poor performance.
From Page 14
(2) You need to be aware of the system's reliability, but today this area is
more the hardware engineer's than the human factors specialist's. We don't
think this is desirable; you should be concerned with reliability. We think
there is a better answer. Return to Page 14.
From Page 58
(2) Doesn't it seem logical that concept exploration
demonstration and validation? Return to Page 58.